BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Horses on the Forefront!


Ever notice that no matter how much you attempt to make a person change to your idea of whom they should be, the more they rebel! Well believe it or not, it's the same with horses. I have a nice little 9 year old mare, Kibryia, who just hasn't come around to liking me; worse she doesn't really tolerate me either...problem #1. After a year plus some, I had expected her to move out of her complete distraught dislike of being in North Carolina would change but my expectations have not been fulfilled! I believe this is my challenge...to change my view and not expect from Kibryia. I'm not sure I like this expectation but I think I can attempt to fulfill it to the best of my ability, I'm not a very patient person when it comes to conformity (surprise, surprise). So on to the new challenge and work with Kibryia maybe she will surprise me, maybe I will surprise myself.

0 comments: