BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends Far Away


Over the past nine years I have met lots of people but I have found that those that I cherish the most are those who seem to always be far away. Not that those that are close are any less friends, I just seem to desire to be close to those away from me. Angi has been a friend for way to long; she knows more about me than I care to have anyone else know but that's ok. She went places with me and did things with me that most friends wouldn't have done. She even made an impact on my life with God. She doesn't know that, not really, but she did. When we were all being teenagers in middle aged bodies, she stood her ground on being a "grown up" and setting an example for her children that many of us lost in that time of our lives. She is integrity even when the wind is against her and I wouldn't miss being her friend or part of her life for anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that she knows how important she is in your life.Friends like that are few and far between.

aweiss said...

Love you! Although you made me cry...

Diana said...

Angela is my daughter and Theresa has been a really great friend to her for many years. Angela has grown to be a wonderful, caring mother and a truly inspiring individual.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ANG!!!!!