BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 27, 2008

Funny Sunday Morning

So I didn't feed on Sunday morning at 7 Am and the girls thought that was unacceptable. They took it upon themselves to literally eat a hole into the side of the shed and pull out a bale of hay!! Not so funny on Sunday morning as we drove by the pasture to church, but now really funny and I wish I had taken a picture! I guess that's what I get for taking one morning off. So Lee and I spent a couple of hours fixing the barn and getting the side of the shed ran with hotwire to keep the girls out. I laugh now because I have been delaying in handling the horses like I am suppose to. What's even funnier is that the entire time I was in the pasture Kibryia was standing almost on top of me. I guess it's actually time to do something with these horses. Wish me luck, I might need some prayer too.

1 comments:

aweiss said...

I guess they showed you, LOL!