BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Rock, My Refuge, My Strength

Last night Lee and I watched Facing the Giants for the first time (if you haven't seen it watch it). In one of the scenes the main cahracter goes out in the morning and reads Psalms 18:1-3 "1. I love you, O Lord, my strength. 2. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 3. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies." It's amazing how God can send you something and you don't even know it. This passage was given to me over a week ago and it took a week for me to realize that it was for me to grow thru. Funny, how when I least expect it God can just light the way.
He is my Rock, my Refuge, and my Strength.

0 comments: